Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spoonflower!

Hey guys! Just wanted to post a quick note to tell you that my SpoonFlower shop is officially up and running! Right now I have 2 designs available, but there are more to come soon.



And In case you have no idea what SpoonFlower is, it is basically a website/company that lets you design your own fabric and prints them for you in small (or large) quantities. Then they will also let you sell your designs to other people if you wish to do so.

My first fabric is a Wizard of Oz design that I made for my mom for Christmas recently and the other design is  the giraffe, lion, and monkey that I designed for my cousin's baby shower. The swatches that I ordered of these fabrics turned out awesome and I will post pictures of them for you to see very soon!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment