Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Illustration a Day - Day 1 & 2

 I have decided I am going to challenge myself to illustrate more, so I am going to attempt to make a new illustration every day and post it here (minus weekends). 

Here is my day 1 illustration that I made yesterday: Angel Spanky.
I painted him on a 5x7 wooden block with acrylics. The sky is actually much more glittery than in this picture. :)

You can now order a print of this design in my Society6 shop!

And today for Day 2-- I made this cute Thanksgiving design that has one of my favorite Bible verses on it --  1 Thessalonians 5:16.

I am pretty excited about this project and hope i actually stick to it :) I havn't been illustrating as much as I used to and I have really been missing it. Plus, I really need to polish up on my skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment