Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bixby Craft Show

This Saturday is my last craft show of the year!

Bixby Holiday Arts & Crafts Show
Bixby Community Center
211 N. Cabaniss
Bixby, OK 74008

FREE Admission
9:00 am - 4:00 pm

It's a really fun show. They have door prizes from the vendors throughout the day that you can win! For my door prize I decided to enter my Jonah Gingerbread ornament! If you are in town you should stop by so you can try to win him!

My Etsy shop (Pig & Pumpkin) will be closed on Saturday in case anything sells at the show. So if you've been drooling over something from one of those shops you might want to order it this week so you don't miss out! 

My week will probably be pretty busy as I prepare for the show, but hopefully next week I can start working on some fun new pieces. :) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment