Monday, January 28, 2013

A Handmade Birthday

As you might remember, my mom's birthday was this past Friday and so I wanted to show you what I made and bought for her :)

What I made for her was this cute little Easter bunny paperclay charm necklace (above)

And what I bought for her from Etsy is the amazingly awesome sculpture from one of my favorite artists, Mama Gourds! I have been admiring her adorable gourd sculptures for a long time, and for Christmas my mom surprised me with the bunny in the carrot car sculpture (in my display case in the background)!

So that gave me the great idea to ask Lisa from Mama Gourds if she could make a custom bunny sculpture for my mom for her bday. Lisa is very sweet and she had this great idea to have a bunny holding on to a pull-toy of a miniature version of my bunny in a carrot car! Isn't it the cutest thing ever?

* p.s. in case you are wondering, the little Cheshire cat on wheels is from Cart Before the Horse *

No comments:

Post a Comment