Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Sculpture Alert!



 
I'm excited to be showing you my most recent group of new sculptures! There are 7 in all. The three "Lucky" Bird Houses in the middle of the picture above are new.


E is for Elephant! Lucky is his name, and he is all dressed up and ready for St. Patrick's Day! He even found himself a four leaf clover! Lucky's body is also a dried gourd.

Next is H -- Henry the Happy Birthday Husky!
He is sitting next to a friend who was a birthday gift for my cousin Darci. Darci has an awesome Husky named Nora (hence "N" on the front). Nora was the inspiration for these two cute pups. :) 

Thanks a bunch for looking!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !!!sooooo sweet and cute ^o^
    i love it so much :)))))
    it make me happy ◠ ◡ ◠

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I'm glad my art makes you smile!

      Delete