Friday, May 31, 2013

Love Bun

Happy Friday! I'm very glad to say that the tornadoes that were on the ground in our town (Broken Arrow, OK) last night barely missed us and we are all safe here. I heard that there has been some damage to buildings, trees, and things, but so far I havn't heard about any injuries, so that's good. 

There seem to be bad storms with possibilities of tornadoes practically every day lately, so I'm thinking I'm going to have to start sculpting a little earlier in the day so I don't have to stop in the middle of my work to go watch the weather! But I will also try to get Jonathan to get the TV in the art room hooked up this weekend so I can keep track of the storms while I work. :)

 
New today in the shop is this fun little "Love Bun" necklace! Isn't he sweet? More new goodies to come next week!

Before I go I wanted to show you something I made for my dad for father's day! **Shh.. don't tell! ;)** It's a miniature clay version of his ATV (it will be an ornament). If you know my dad at all, you know that his favorite thing to do is go ATVing, so I'm hoping this will be a great gift for him! The wheels are separate and they turn! .. well somewhat anyways.. hehe!

Thanks for reading & have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment