Friday, September 20, 2013

A Spooky Shop Update!

It's that time again, time for another shop update! I've been working on lots of awesome new sculptures (mostly Halloween), and I am really excited to show them to you!

First are my Pumpkin Car Racers! There are two Skeletons, along with a cute little Witch, Frankenstein's Bride, and a Dracula! Arnt' they the cutest?


Next is a really fun & colorful Nativity Bowl! I made the bowl with Paperclay and then hand painted a sweet little Nativity design on it with watercolors. :)

And check out this fun little Skeleton Wedding Cake Topper for all of those Halloween fanatics who are getting married in October :)
Although there are many more new sculptures to see, the last one I'm going to post about is this adorable little Frankenstein's Bride. I actually made 4 of these kinds of characters, and they each come with their very own coffin container/box that they fit inside of. :)


Hope they make you smile! Thanks for looking & I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment