Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy New Paintings


I've been wanting to create some paintings to brighten up our home for awhile now, and I finally got around to doing it last night!


I figured since they are cute that other people might like them too, so I added the designs to my Society6 shop where they are available as prints. I also turned the piggy design into a repeating pattern, so it is also available on the bags, mugs, and phone cases!

The verses on the two prints are some of my all time favorites: "Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom." from 2 Corinthians 3:17. And "Whom the Son sets free is free indeed." which is a slight variation of John 8:36. They are also extra awesome to me because my favorite band (Shane & Shane) has a great song called 'Liberty' that has both of those verses in it. If you havn't heard it you should check it out :)

Thanks so much for looking :) I hope you have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment