Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What's New Wednesday

Hi Guys! I thought it would be fun to switch my weekly "What's New" posts to Wednesdays because it has a better ring to it than Fridays :)

These colorful heart bird charms are currently on my table. Arn't they fun?
I used some tiny little alphabet stamps to imprint some happy words like Love, Hope, and Joy onto the hearts. Do you have a favorite word of all time? I'd love to hear what it is - mine is Joy.
 Today's new item is this adorable party Sock Monkey! Isn't he fun? He is one of my largest recent pieces - standing at a little over 9" tall!
 Yesterday I added this cutie to the shop. I don't know why, but I just love the color combo that I used on this piece. How about you?

Thanks for looking! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment