Thursday, September 4, 2014

Prims!

 
Hi guys! I am very pleased to say that the new Autumn 2014 issue of Prims Magazine is now in stores! I got my hands on a copy and couldn't wait to show you some pictures of the pages featuring my figurines!


You will find my sculptures towards the back in the "Gallery" section of the magazine. First you will find my two Pumpkin Car Racers and then...

 ...if you turn the page you will see my little Rudolph on a tree!

I really love how the pictures & articles turned out and I am so thankful to the wonderful people at Stampington Co. for including my creations in with all of the other fantastic artists in this magazine. 

If you want to see the magazine in person, you can order a copy online (here) or look for it it at a bookstore near you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment