Monday, March 23, 2015

Charm a Day : Day 1 - Boston Terrier

I have been playing around with the idea of creating something daily to not only hone my skills and get more practicing in, but also because it's fun and challenging. The only thing holding me back was that I wanted my 'daily something' to be sculpture-related, and my sculptures take several days to create. 

Luckily, I had an idea that instead of worrying about making an entire sculpture in a day (which isn't really doable), why not focus on the sculpting. I already have lots of projects on my plate at any given time, but I feel like I can add sculpting a charm to the list each day and it {hopefully} won't get too overwhelming. 

So I'm going to try it out and see how long I am inspired and able to do so. Wish me luck! :)

So here is my first piece -- a little boston terrier dog :) I can't wait to paint him- that's when he will really start to get his classic black and white boston terrier look.

Thanks so much for reading! Do YOU do something creative everyday? I'd love to hear about it! -- tell me in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment