Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Vintage Imperial Flash Camera Illustration


My mom is a photographer and she also collects old vintage cameras. She gave me the fun idea to make some illustrations featuring some of her old cameras (in hopes of having me turn them into repeating patterns that I can make into fabric, or have printed on cool products).  

I started by designing her Red Imperial Flash camera and thought it would be fun to include some of the other great colors that this cute camera was available in to create a really sweet pattern.


I love how it turned out-- don't you? I'm currently working on getting these fun designs available in my Redbubble, Society6 and Spoonflower shops.

Did you know I am also on Tumblr? I am actually currently preferring it to this blog - so if you have a chance, go check me out over there. I have two separate blogs over there that you can follow - one that focuses on illustration and another to focus on sculpture.


No comments:

Post a Comment