Friday, March 1, 2013

Fun Friday Sculptures

It's Friday!! And although I normally don't do shop updates on Fridays, I am really excited about these new sculptures & I couldn't wait! :)

First is one of my teensie charms -- Blueberry the Elephant. Blueberry's colors are based off of the larger sculpture to the right. (can you tell? hehe)

The larger elephant sculpture has lots of fun details. I call it "Juliet & Mr. Bird".

Next are 2 sculptures that are part of a new series I am doing. I am calling them "Lucky" Houses. They are little paperclay houses that each have a dice (from a board game) attached as the base. I hope to be making lots more of these because they are really fun! 

If you'd like to stay up-to date and see my latest sculptures as soon as I add them to my shop, you should sign up for my newsletter! Here's a preview, so you can see what it's like, and then you can subscribe if you'd like :)  

Thanks for looking & have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment