Tuesday, April 2, 2013

An Exciting Month

Hi all, Just wanted to give a quick update about what is going on this month! I won't be making many new creations in April because my husband and I are moving! We have been hoping to buy a house for awhile now and finally found a great home and our offer on it has been accepted! 

 So as long as everything goes well with the inspections this week, we should be moving by the end of the month :) It's going to be here super fast, so I am doing all that I can to purge our apartment of any unwanted, unused, and unneeded things before we start packing. 
 Today I purged my closet and wow- I didn't think there would be such a HUGE pile of stuff to give away. It's like seriously, how many sweatshirts does one girl need? hehe. It was hard to get rid of some of it, but now that I am left with only my few favorite outfits I feel much better about things. :)

One last thing, although I won't be making much this month, I do have a little stock pile of items that I've made recently for the shop, so I plan to list 1 or 2 each week until I run out. Here are some pictures of a couple cute ones that will be coming soon!

Thanks for reading & have a great April! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house! SO so so exciting!

    Post pics asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking I hadn't seen many posts from you lately on facebook. ;D Was afraid I was somehow missing them. ;D Congrats on the house! I hope your move goes well! <3 And I seriously love those tiny little creations. That little green bird one is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy :) Sorry for the lack of facebook updates, I guess I should post something on there soon to let everyone know whats going on :) Anyways, thanks for checking up on me! Hope you have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete