Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Kitty

Hello all :) I just wanted to show you something fun I've been working on today.

It's a birthday card for my grandma. She loves cats & the color purple, so those two things were the main two elements that I knew I wanted to include in the design.

I figured someone else out there might like cats & purple as well, so I put the design in my Society6 shop too. And this week you can get free shipping on anything in my shop through this link.

----------------------------

On a different note, packing for our big move is going.. slowly.. hehe. I guess my procrastination skills are just as sharp as ever. ;) But what can I say, there are a ton of other things to do that are funner than packing.

Have you moved recently and have any fun tips & tricks to share?