Monday, October 13, 2014

Final Halloween Sculptures for the month!

I can't believe how quickly the year is flying by-- Halloween is only a couple short weeks away, and then before we know it Christmas will be here! 

I added the last of my new Halloween sculptures to my shop today. 
Here are some of my favorites -- the ghosts!
First is a classic little ghost ornament. He's wearing a polka dotted bow tie and holding a star :)

Next are the three ghost necklaces that I showed you on my last post-- only now they are all antiqued, finished, and ready to be worn!

This ghost in a jack-o-lantern was a fun and challenging piece, and I love how he turned out.

And last is this fun ghost on a block that says "Trick or Treat". He is sitting next to some little pumpkins and wearing a spiffy purple bow tie!

Thanks so much for looking - and if you want to see the rest of the new pieces - just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment