Wednesday, January 2, 2019

New Sculptures for a New Year

I hope you all have been having a wonderful holiday season. 2019 is officially here, and I wanted to quickly show you my newest sculptures. They are all winter/Christmas themed, but I didn't want to let that stop me from following my inspiration of creating them when I did.


First up is this adorable little winter piggy holding a heart. He is quite small and oh, so sweet.

This little glittery snowman has adorable beaded arms & legs, and they kind of jiggle like he is dancing! 

Here is a jolly Santa in a festive green suit. He also has cute dangling legs, isn't he adorable? 

*Please note, he has already been sold at the time of writing this post, but I thought he was too cute not to include him in this post still. 

Next is an awesome little snowman decorating a tree. It is kind of a mini Christmas diorama of sorts, as he & the tree are sitting in a cute little wooden box. 

And last is this fun guy, a snowman who is meant to hang on a wall. (He has a hook at the back of his head for hanging). But he can also be propped up on a table/shelf if you prefer. 

I hope you enjoyed checking out my newest creations. As always, be sure to follow along on Instagram @PigAndPumpkinCo for my 'behind the scenes' pictures of what I'm working on at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment