Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Teacup Bunny Illustration


I'm super excited because my sweet husband let me get something that I have always dreamed of having with our tax return this year.. a Wacom Cintiq!!! I've been drooling over them for years and years, and it came on Monday and is just as awesome (if not more awesome) than I had imagined!

This bunny illustration is the first thing I have made with it. I used to always use Adobe Illustrator and my mouse (and my little no-screen wacom tablet) to make my illustrations, but this design was totally made in photoshop with the new tablet :) I definitely need lots more practice and experimenting to go before I find a workflow that is perfect for me, but it is so much fun to be able to draw on-screen. 

I'll definitely be posting more illustrations from now on, but have no fear - sculptures are still very high on my things-to-create list as well, so there will be plenty of those in the works too :)

Do you have a Wacom tablet (Cintiq or otherwise)?  I'd love to hear if you have any great tips for working with them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment