Friday, March 6, 2015

Happy Plant Sculptures & Uncle Sam


New in my sculpture shop today are these fun smiling potted cacti and sunflowers, as well as a cute 4th of July Uncle Sam necklace! Click here to see them all in my shop.

The inspiration behind these plant figurines is one of my favorite video games -- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare. It's a great multiplayer game where you either play as a plant to protect your garden from the zombies or the other way around. I love the goofy art style they have and how they made the plants have such fun personalities so I thought it would be fun to bring that idea to life in my own way. 


Thanks so much for looking! Have a great weekend - and stay tuned because I will soon be posting pictures of a fun cake topper I made for my sister who is getting married next weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment